Friday, September 13, 2013

Such a relief!

Today I was scrambling to finish my Math and Economics homework that are both due at midnight tonight, I have been working on them throughout the week but they were both very involved and I needed help countless times. So today during the 3 hour break I have between classes I tried to finish up my math but I also had to do this take home problem that was part of my math test. I was able to complete all but one problem on the homework assignment and just barely finish the take home problem... Being that I was scheduled to work 2-11 tonight I realized that there was absolutely no way that I was going to get that other problem AND my economics homework done after i got off work before 11. And since my last class ended at 12:50 I am rushing to get home and get ready to leave so there would be no time at all to do it before work. I was completely stressing out. My boyfriend suggested that I just call work and ask them if it would be okay if I came in at 4 instead of 2, so I did and they said yeah no problem! I can't even stress how much of a relief that news alone was!

So here it is, 2:50 and I just finished ALL of it!
I am done!!

I'm so so relieved that I got it done, I really wouldn't even have been able to get it done after work because I usually don't even get out right away and the problems were somewhat involved. I am so glad it's complete and I no longer have to worry about it. Now hopefully I will have a stress-free day at work! Tomorrow I am off and I get paid and there is nothing I have to worry about and it will be glorious.


No comments:

Post a Comment