Thursday, September 12, 2013

Photoshop perks!


For my business class we have a group project where we have to create a business plan and present it. My group chose to have a Media business, specifically Photography and Videography and I'm actually kind of excited about it... I'm actually looking into photography as potentially my future career. I'm not going to school for it, since you really don't need a degree in photography to become a photographer, my plan was to just get a degree in business. So the fact that I'm already able to apply my interest in photography to a hypothetical business plan is going to be really beneficial!

My group decided to name our business Midas Media. This idea came from the story of King Midas who turned everything he touched into gold, so I decided to play around in photoshop and make a logo with our business name and slogan (Well along the lines of out slogan since I'm not sure what it is word for word).

I'm so glad we are (hypothetically) creating a photography business though, it makes the project that much more interesting for me! Now I just need to get on the ball in real life and buy my camera! I've been trying to for months but other expenses keep coming up so hopefully after those are taken care of I can start saving up again for the camera I want so I can start taking photos :)



No comments:

Post a Comment