Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My poor boots :(

Today I was on my way to class and as I was walking through the parking garage, my laces from one boot caught on the hook of the other boot and I almost completely wiped out! Luckily I had been walking by the railing and was able to grab onto it to keep from falling on my face... This guy saw it happen (which was slightly embarrassing) and was like are you okay?! After tying my one boot back up I continued on to class and once I had sat down I noticed that the hook on my boot had been entirely ripped out!! 


These are my favorite boots! I couldn't believe it. So I emailed the manufacturer and place I purchased them from but they probably aren't going to replace them or anything, oh well. I will continue to wear them if they don't because I love them so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment