Monday, September 9, 2013

Hi everyone!

My name is Kasey & I have recently decided to try and take on blogging! I've had a tumblr account for years and even though it's considered a blog site, it's mostly just reblogging pretty pictures and quotes that you like and not much of the actual blogging itself. I'm not entirely sure what kind of blog this is going to turn out to be, I really don't have any direction for it at the moment.. I guess it will just be a collection of thoughts and whatever else I can come up with. Sigh, bear with me.

I also want to try and make more youtube videos, I currently have 2 on my channel, they are about a year old or so. Whenever I have the urge to make a video though, I have absolutely no clue what to say in it, much like I really don't know where I'm going with this post or blog in general. 

All in all, I'm just trying to make some extra cash whilst in college and if I can do that through blogging/youtube then hey, why not? :) 

Stay tuned for hopefully more interesting post ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment