Monday, September 9, 2013

Youtube woes

I was all ready to jump back into the YouTube game, and was going to start making videos again! I decided that I would start off with a Questions Tag, sounds like a good place to start right? Yeah well I spent way too much time answering the questions and the video was already 18 minutes long at question 9... Looks like I'll be finding something else to make a video about. In the meantime, here are the questions I answered, only my response will be shortened a bit!

20 Questions Tag!

Here are the questions:

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
- Definitely my phone! (I think that is a given for mostly everyone) other than that, I always put a book in my purse wherever I go.

2. Favorite brand of makeup?
- I have been using Maybelline for years! I only really use eye products though.

3. Favorite flowers?
- Tulips or Peonies!

4. Favorite clothing stores?
- Forever 21 & PacSun!

5. Favorite perfume?
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue :)

6. Heels or Flats?
- Heels even though I can barely walk in them.

7. Do you make good grades?
- Ehhh they're decent enough.

8. Favorite colors?
- Purple! I also like black blue and grey.

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
- Not as much as I used to.

10. Do you drink juice?
- Mostly yes

11. Do you like swimming?
- I do enjoy me some leisurely pool time.

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
- Not unless they are drenched in ketchup, and I prefer them not to be

13. Whats your favorite moisturizer?
- I really don't use moisturizer that often..

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
- Definitely, marriage has always been one of my goals in life.

15. Do you get mad easily?
- When it comes to certain things, yes. I am also very readable so you will know when I'm mad.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
- I definitely think it's possible that ghosts exist, but I do not go out of my way to find them.

17. Any phobias?
- Nope, no legitimate phobias. I'm not a fan of frogs/toads though...

18. Do you bite your nails?
- No not really.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
- I thought I was going to die riding in the very front seat on the Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point...

20. Do you drink coffee?
- Only the flavorful sorts

And there you go! That's my 20 questions video in a nutshell. Feel free to answer the questions yourself either on a video of your own or on here :)



No comments:

Post a Comment